BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 25, 2011

WORDS!

Bad news first:  Still no 'real' diagnosis, although Autism as basically been pulled off the chart and a general diagnosis put in its place.  What it means?  They STILL don't know.  He's also had another ear infection, after almost a two year hiatus.

Great news next!  We've put Julian in at Mercy Therapy center in New Philadelphia, Ohio.  His occupation therapist there is fabulous, don't get me wrong.  However, his speech therapist there is AWESOME.  Both Ryan and I LOVE her for what progress she's made with Julian  TONS of new sounds, and major effort from him ALL the time to try new words.  AWESOME!!!!!!  She's not exactly the 'nicest' person.  I thought that was just me, because she's very pretty (go ahead, laugh), but Ryan asked me the day he went back with them if I thought she was, well you know.  And I agreed and told him I thought it was just me.  But Julian likes her, and is doing so well.  We are keeping him at this facility for therapy even after school starts.  In FIVE days!!!!  Preschool, here we come!

0 comments: